I must apologize to all of you who have subscribed to my blog. I started my first real full-time job a little over a month ago, and although we were told that overtime would be sporadic, I have worked every Saturday since I started. The good thing is, I get extra money; unfortunately, that means I have to be at work to get paid (funny how that works).
Anyhow, here is a list of things I am working on, planning to work on, and things that I should do.
Things I’m working on:
- A new installment in the best dictionary ever.
- An “all things nerdy” guide for non-nerds.
- A post on books (this one’s taking me a while).
Things I should be working on:
- My (currently) untitled sci-fi story.
- Assorted Pastries.
- Solving the n versus np problem.
- That awesome pocket watch in the picture.
Things I will be doing:
- Making a video for AP.
- Doing some more creative photography.
- Eating Pop Tarts.
- Watching The Dark Knight Rises this weekend.
- Posting something new very soon.
This was my “I’m still alive and writing” post. I promise that I’ll have something posted very soon! In the meantime, I’m going to go to bed so that I can get up at 5:30 tomorrow…
So, how’s your summer been?