…happened to be my first appearance on the stage, so to speak. (It’s my birthday.)
So, here is a list of things I would like to do before I turn 30.
Go cliff jumping.(No, not the financial cliff tonight.)
- Go bungee jumping.
- Go base jumping.
- Go sky diving.
- Visit all seven continents. (
Asia, N. America, S. America, Europe, Africa, Australia, Antarctica)
- Publish a book.
- Reach 100,000 hits on a blog or website.
- Get a photo published in a major publication.
- Get a degree or two (in something).
- Get a motorcycle.
- Learn how to draw decently.
- Learn another language fluently.
- Visit all 50 United States (25/50).
- Get married? (Emphasis on the question mark.)
- Actually finish an entire video game campaign.
- Sail in a sailboat.
- Play Dungeons & Dragons.
- Go to a Con (Comic-con, Dragon-con, something-con…)
- Throw a boomerang and have it return to me.
- Stay in New Zealand for a decent amount of time.
- Use a large format film camera (preferably in New Zealand).
- Learn how to surf.
- Acquire a TARDIS.
- Add to this list.
I’ll be updating this list as I go. Have a great year! Happy New Year!!